It is common to use natural remedies for prevention, slowing down, or even halting hair loss. In this context, various dietary supplements are used, which can be found in any drug store. One of the most recent products for hair loss on the market is Kakadu plum. It has been known for centuries to Australian Aborigines and was only introduced for usage in Western countries quite recently.
Kakadu plum is a small, round fruit with bright yellow skin. It also tastes delightful. Though the idea of eating something so sour might scare many people off, Kakadu plums are loved by many for their unique tart taste and countless health benefits. It's chock full of vitamin C and antioxidants, making it a great anti-aging fruit. In addition, it can help in slowing down the process of cellular degeneration and environmental stress.
Kakadu plum grows on trees in northern Australia and Southeast Asia. It has been a rare fruit to eat, but the benefits of the Kakadu plum for hair loss were understood only recently. However, with such a long tradition of use, Kakadu plum likely benefits the skin and scalp by improving blood circulation. This increased circulation also helps in stimulating hair growth.
Kakadu plum is a rich source of carotenoids, antioxidants known to strengthen the scalp and prevent aging. In addition, the fruit contains three times more Vitamin C than an orange, four times more beta-carotene than carrots, and ten times more vitamin E than avocados. Hence, Kakadu plum extract can provide protection and strength to the skin and hair.
8 Benefits of Kakadu Plum for Hair Loss:
- Kakadu plum extract protects your skin against harmful UV rays. It is essential to use sunscreen when you go out in the sun, but often we skip this step because sunscreen can be very greasy. Kakadu plum extract serves as a sunscreen, protecting your skin from UV damage.
- Kakadu plum extract protects your hair against harmful UV rays because the fruit is rich in Vitamin C and other antioxidants, which protect your skin and scalp. It contains ten times more vitamin E than avocados!
- Kakadu plum extract has antioxidant properties and helps cleanse your scalp. It also helps get rid of dandruff and other scalp problems.
- Kakadu plum extracts Vitamin C, strengthening hair follicles and improving blood circulation to promote hair growth.
- The high levels of antioxidants in the Kakadu plum protect hair from damage and breakage. It also gives you more robust and shinier hair and prevents hair loss caused by free radicals.
- Kakadu plum extract stimulates collagen production in the scalp, which improves blood circulation. This is important for hair growth because increased blood flow to the scalp increases nutrient supply, resulting in healthier and stronger hair follicles.
- Kakadu plum also helps brighten dull skin and gives you a smooth, even complexion. If you have dry skin or lots of acne scars, Kakadu plum might help your skin look younger and more vibrant.
- The fruit benefits hair loss by stimulating blood flow to the scalp and providing antioxidant protection against free radicals. It can help protect your scalp from sun damage and prevent dandruff. In addition, Kakadu plum contains high levels of Vitamin C, which strengthens hair follicles and improves blood circulation to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Going organic in the age of processed and chemical products is a great way for your body to be functional for many years to come . As these products can become toxic to your body and can result in leaving a bad effect on your body or hair, for which it is important to stick with the fruit extracts and natural remedies that can give your hair a smooth nourishment.
Luckily we have done the research in to finding what the best active ingredients are and including them in all our hair loss products. Natural hair loss treatments have never been easier with our month to month subscription service. Just select which product you want- add, change or pause your subscription at any time! Try it out today.