9 Best Foods To Eat For Hair Growth In India
Diet plays an important role in the growth of hair. If you also want to have beautiful and healthy hair, you must opt for a balanced diet loaded with essential nutrients.
You must be careful about what you are eating as the nutrients we consume can show a positive effect on the health of hair. So, if you are confused, which are the best foods for hair growth in India?
You can consume the below listed foods that are best to promote hair growth.
Following are the best Indian foods to eat for Hair growth:
- Chicken: Grilled chicken is considered the best source of vitamin B3. Vitamin B such as niacin and biotin promotes healthy hair growth and also helps to keep the hair nourished and hydrated.
- Avocado: We know that healthy fats are essential for hair health and our body can’t make omega-3 fatty acids itself. So, it is essential to take these healthy fats from the diet. Avocados are the great source of healthy fats along with Vitamin B and E. Not only do they nourish hair follicles but also promote the dermal papilla cells that regulate hair growth.
- Salmon: Salmon along with other fatty fish such as tuna, mackerel, and sardines are loaded with proteins, Vitamin B and Omega- 3 fatty acids. These work best to feed hair from inside to offer shiny and long hair.
- Chia Seeds: Packed with healthy fat, zinc, and proteins, chia seeds are a great addition in your diet, if you want to maintain your hair growth in a healthy way. Plus, chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants that help to fight against premature aging signs such as hair loss.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is one of the essential minerals that prevents hair loss. Pumpkin seeds are loaded with this mineral and are excellent plant sources of healthy fats such as Omega-3. These seeds help to keep hair healthy that results in long and strong hair.
- Citrus: Citrus is a rich source of vitamin C that offers various health benefits especially encouraging hair growth. It maintains and protects the college store that is the base for hair growth. Besides collagen production, this vitamin contains antioxidants that help to fight against free radicals.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables are packed with antioxidants. These vegetables are among the best foods that promote hair growth. They help to get rid of free radicals that harm the natural collage supply of your skin. It is recommended to add spinach in your diet as it contains high amounts of Vitamin A and iron.
- Eggs: As our hair contains proteins, it is important to maintain that protein by eating healthy foods like eggs. Eggs are rich in biotin that promotes hair growth. You can enjoy hard-boiled, or scrambled eggs in avocado oil for some extra nutrition.
- Papaya: Papaya is a rich source of Vitamin C that protects collagen just like Citrus. Plus, it is also high in carotenoids and fiber that maintains the scalp health to promote healthy hair growth.
Wrapping It Up
Adding these foods in your diet can help you get better colour, texture and growth.
The HairFolli products will deeply nourish your hair and fulfill all the nutritional needs of your hair. View our products now!
[ Read Next '5 Top Hair Regrowth Tips' ]