Which Hair Growth Oil Is Best?
One of the most common practices of hair care is oiling. It has been a part of the culture of many countries like India for years, and not just elderly people, but even Trichologists recommend it. It offers numerous benefits for hair health and growth.
Let's have a look at some of these benefits and which hair growth oil is best for your hair.
Benefits of Oiling
Dust, dirt, and regular pollution cause a lot of damage to the hairs. It can make them dry, rough, and even harm their roots. Oiling can help you reduce the risk of all these. The following are some of the benefits that regular oiling can offer.
- Rehydrate the scalp and reduce dryness of hairs
- Oil massage enhances the blood flow of the scalp, which increase the hair growth rate
- Provide minerals and nutrients to strengthen hair follicles.
- Prevent premature graying caused due to deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- Increased blood flow due to oil massage provides relief from stress.
- Oil coats the hairs and works as a protective layer against external heat.
Regular oiling and massaging your hair can also help you to retain the natural shine of the hairs. It is also good to reduce hair fall and dandruff.
Which Hair Growth is Best for Your Hair?
Each oil has its benefits and nutrients that can cure your hair. Thus, it's hard to say which hair growth oil is best for your scalp. You can go for any of the following oils.
- Argan oil
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Amla oil
- Moringa oil
- Sesame oil
- Jaborandi oil
- Onion oil
- Neem Oil
- Bhringraj oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
You can also go for a blend of two or more oils for better results. Just make sure to do a patch test before using it over the whole scalp. It will ensure that your scalp isn't allergic to any of the ingredients of the hair growth oil.
How to Oil Your Hairs?
The method of applying hair oil differs from oil to oil. For instance, if you are using almond or coconut oil, you can apply them directly to your scalp. However, the specific hair growth oil or the essential oil are not applied directly. You have to dilute them with virgin coconut, almond, or sesame oils. Once you have the oil, here's what you need to do.
- Start by brushing and untangling your hair.
- Divide your hair into multiple sections. It will expose the scalp for oil application.
- Pour some oil in your palm, rub it and apply it over the scalp.
- Once you have applied oil to each section, use a comb to spread it evenly.
- Then massage the scalp and leave it for some time.
You need to wash off the excess oil after 30-60 minutes using a mild shampoo. You can consider the Hairfolli shampoo for this part. It is mild and does not contain any harmful chemicals. The shampoo removes the excess oil without harming them.
It's also a great idea to go for a Hairfolli growth system combo. It consists of a shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, and derma roller. The shampoo can help to keep the hair clean, while the conditioner can help retain moisture and nourish them. As for hair spray and derma roller, they are excellent to stimulate the scalp for faster growth.
Hair growth oil Is best for maintaining the healthy and shiny appearance of your hair. It not just prevents damage but also cures it and helps with hair growth. So, make sure you massage your hair with quality oil regularly.