How Much Hair Loss is Normal?
A specific amount of hair loss is quite normal in both men and women. On average, one person loses around 50 to 100 strands of hair a day.
Hair shedding is a part of the natural hair growth cycle, which means noticing hair on a hairbrush or while taking a shower is not a major cause for concern.
But if the hair loss strand count is more than 100, it is not normal. It's an apparent sign of hair loss, maybe due to excessive stress or health issues.
Either Way, you have to start paying attention to your hair care routine and take steps to reduce hair loss. And you have to understand the hair regrowth cycle.
The hair passes from the three stages - anagen, catagen and telogen. In the telogen state, around ten percent of hair is prepared to fall out naturally for the regrowth of new hairs.
The hair continues to function in this cycle for your whole life.
In addition to these phases, there are some other phrases that one goes through when hair sheds more than normal.
For example: In seasonal shedding, the change in temperature activates the hair follicles to enter the shedding phase. And, if you feel the amount of hair you are losing is excessive and for more than a month, then immediately look for the remedy or consult a doctor.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Typically, hair loss can occur because of hormonal changes, stress, thyroid issues, vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune disorders, childbirth, excessive weight loss, and more.
If you believe that your hair falling rate is for more than three months, then you must take some treatment or consult with your doctor.
How To Prevent Hair Loss?
There can be various reasons for hair loss so, it is essential to see a doctor figure out the root cause.
However, you can always try out the below-listed things to maintain healthy follicles and scalp first.
- Make sure that the diet you are having contains Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
- A healthy scalp is very important, and keeping a healthy environment enhances the hair growth rate. Wash your hair at least thrice or twice a week. It will help to avoid any sweat, buildup oils, debris, and other products.
- Don’t do tight hairstyles like ponytails, buns, and braids. The stress on the follicles leads to hair loss. You can gently brush your hair with a soft brush or can use a detangler to avoid hair fall.
- You can try the hair growth product range by HairFolli that will enhance the growth of your hair. We know that hair is a complex thing that requires a lot of care and nourishment.
- Keeping this in mind, always use the products that are tailored to fulfill your needs. You can use HairFolli hair growth products as a treatment for your hair loss. Besides this, you can also try HairFolli hair growth spray along with hair growth shampoo and conditioner for the best results.
But nevertheless, it is essential to keep one thing in mind, that there is a reason for your hair fall, and DIY remedies may not work for you.
So, it is important to take action and opt for some hair growth treatment. Without wasting much time, give these hair growth products a try!
[ Read Next 'Top 8 Rated Hair Growth Products for Men' ]